1. Products and Services
1. FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 Inc company and it's services include, but are not limited to web site development, business app development, hosting, e-commerce and online marketing consulting services, SEO, local SEO services, PPC management, social media management.
2. This document is a general overview of what products and services are protected under FBKS Terms of Sales. Each service and product may have a separate governing contract. Should you have any questions, you may refer to your contract or contact sales.
2. Terms of Sale
1. It is imperative that you, the customer, read these Terms of Sale very carefully. Terms of Sale are limited to those contained in this statement. Should the customer convey any additional or different Terms in forms will be considered an adaption of the original material and will be given notice of objection and/or rejection.
2. When you accept the delivery of any services and products that are professed in FBKS and or Domain Holdings 360 Inc invoices or all other vouchers or documentation, the customer accepts these Terms and is bound to this agreement of sale unless FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company and the said customer have authorized and signed a separate document stating otherwise.
2.1 Important Information about These Term of Sales
1. A binding contract between the customer and FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 Company is realized through these Term of Sales. When shopping, placing an order and making a purchase on any of FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company Websites, or offline the customer accepts these Terms of Sale.
2. FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company reserves the right to change the Terms of Sale without prior notice. The Terms of Sale that are posted on FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 companys' Site at the time the customer first changes or places and order are the Terms that will manage the order in question.
3. These Terms of Sales make up the full agreement between the customer and FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company pertaining to the Terms and Conditions of the products and services for Sale on the Site. The customer agrees to receive electronic records, which may be obtained via a Web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet.
4. Individual consumers may also choose to withdraw their previous consent to receive electronic records or may choose to have these records provided in non-electronic form by contacting Domain Holdings 360 Inc at:
Domain Holdings 360 Inc.
7144 N Harlem Avenue #248
Chicago, IL 60631
The customer may only issue a purchase order for administrative purpose. Additional or altered terms and conditions included in any such purchase order will then be null and void. The terms and conditions of sale contained here, in FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company invoice or any other documentation will be that which governs, and the customer must agree to this. Prior business between the parties and usage of trade will not be relevant in determining the meaning of these terms and conditions of sale, purchase order or invoice related thereto.
3. Refund Policy
1. FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company does not offer refunds for completed work or services rendered unless stated otherwise in the governing contract(s).
4. Governing Law
1. The Laws of the State of Illinois will govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any Sale dealing with FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company and the customer without witness to conflicts of Laws or Rules.
2. Any arbitration, application of an arbitration or litigation will be rendered in Cook County, Illinois. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal and State Courts located in Cook County, Illinois and submits to the jurisdiction there of and dismisses the right to change venue.
3. The customer also consents to the application of personal jurisdiction by any such court with respect to any such proceeding.
5. Internet Disclaimer
Your connection to the internet requires access services from your local internet provider. Please contact your local provider for details, and if you have any questions regarding your connectivity.
6. Limitation of Liability
1. Neither FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company nor its associates will be liable for lost profits, theft or business, personal or billing information that is submitted through the site, or other considerable, special, direct or indirect damages, even if advised of the possible occurrence of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
2. Neither FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company nor its associates will be held liable for products that are not available for use or for lost, damaged or corrupted data or software of the performance of services by third parties.
3. The customer consents that neither FBKS a Domain Holdings 360 company or its associates are liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the dollar amount paid by the customer for the product(s) or service(s) that commences their claim.
Changes To This Products and Service Terms
We reserve the right to modify this Products and Service Terms at any time, without prior notice. If we decide to change our Products and Service Terms, we will post those changes to this Products and Service Terms statement, the homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. You should visit our Website periodically to review any changes to this policy.
Revised January 2017